Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello!

Hi everyone and welcome to our blog! I'm Jen and I'm a blog virgin so I'm very excited to learn all the ins and outs of this blogging world. Jos (my co-blogger) and I are both moms who love to make stuff with our own two hands so this blog will be a little bit of mom stuff, a little bit of crafting stuff, and a little bit of anything else we can think up. Jos is the one who proposed this blog and I'm so glad she did. Ever since she threw out the idea I've been jotting things down as far as crafts to blog about, ideas for crafts, crafts from other blogs I want to try, old crafts to share, kid activities, and all the other things that tend to clutter up my mind and keep me up at night. I can't wait to share them with other people and get some good ideas back. Crafty folks are my kind of peeps and I can't wait to meet more of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment